Ebates is one of the coolest sites I've found online EVER! If you shop online like me then you could be getting cash back for pretty much all your purchases. It's simple too! All you have to do is go to the eBates site & choose the store you want to shop at & go on to the store's site. It's that easy. The cash back % will automatically be added to your eBates account & they send out check every few months!
Also, I get cash back from purchases that I make with money I earn taking surveys & from making purchases with gift cards I've gotten from Swagbucks! Its like free money from free money!
Click here to check out eBates! It's free to sign up & they'll even give you a $5 cash bonus or a $10 gift card just for registering!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment