Monday, December 10, 2012

Ibotta

Do you have an iPhone or an iPad? Want to earn some fast cash for purchasing items you were planning to buy anyway? If you answered yes to these 2 simple questions, then boy oh boy do I have an app for you! It's FREE to download and it's super simple to use. I earned $3 the first time I used it and I only bought things I was going to pick up anyway! Click here to check it out!! ***EDIT*** I just wanted to add that there is a $5 cashout minimum but I reached that plus $0.50 in just 2 shopping trips. Also, when you cash out they send the money to your PayPal account IMMEDIATELY! This is really cool, in my opinion, becuase so many survey sites take SOOO long to pay up! The first week I had this app I earned $5.50 for buying things I was planning to pick up anyway! Now I think that's SUPER COOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment