Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Bridal Dress to Engaged Military Couples

Now this is a REALLY cool freebie! Normally I'm all for fudging a freebie form to get free stuff, making up a member number here, adding a business name there, but not this time. This is strictly for Military families, so I'm sure you will all agree that faking this form would be totally wrong.

OK, so now on to the good stuff! Brides Across America is giving away free wedding dresses to military couples planning their weddings who meet certain requirements. There are multiple days of these events from the 9th through the 11th of this month. So check with their website and see if there’s one close by you!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice thing they are doing! I'll have to look into this to see if I can possibly give my wedding dress away.

    Regina, The Crazy Nuts Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet and thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete